- Peer Review Policy
Peer Review Policy
Double -Blind Peer Review Policy for Journals of Inspira
- Journal of Modern Management & Entrepreneurship (JMME)
- Journal of Commerce, Economics & Computer Science (JCECS)
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Commerce, Management & Social Science (IJARCMSS)
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity.
- Contributions in the journal are accepted, purely on the basis of their merit.
- All received contributions are initially scrutinized within one month for general suitability for the publication of it in the journal.
- Research Papers/research articles are checked compulsorily for plagiarism up to ten percent with the help of suitable software.
- If the manuscript found suitable after checking the plagiarism, it is sent to two different reviewers for double blind review process. Identity of author/s in any case is not disclosed to the reviewers.
- Normally double blind peer review process takes around 2-3 months to provide feedback to authors.
- If paper is accepted, pre-print version of the research paper/article is sent to authors for proof corrections etc. (if any).