Guidelines For Submission of Research Manuscripts For Publication In Journal of Inspira
The following are the guidelines applicable to contributions :-
- The cover page should include Title, Abstract, Keywords, Author (s) and Affiliation(s) Official Address (es) as well as Residential Address (es) with Pin Code (s) Email Address (es). Please indicate the corresponding author. The abstract not exceeding 200 words along with 5 Keywords, citing the purpose, scope and conclusion of the submission.
- Articles should not be more than 2,500-5,000 words including notes, references & tables.
- Text should be 1.5 spaced typed in MS-word on A-4 size paper leaving one inch margins all around. The text must be typed in font size 12 and font type "Times New Roman".
- The Main text should not contain name of the author. The manuscript should not contain footnotes.
- References should be given at the end of the manuscript.
- Tables: tables (each on a separate sheet) should be numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals and should be referred to in the text as Table1, Table 2 etc. Tables should not duplicate results in Graphs.
- Graphs: With minimum descriptive text and Graph axes should be labeled with variable written out in full, along the length of the axed, with the unit in parenthesis.
- All submissions for publication are referred on the 'double blind' system by at least two professionals.
- Articles must be original ad hitherto unpublished.
- The final decision on the acceptance or otherwise of the paper rests with the Editors, and it depends entirely on the standard and relevance of the paper.
- The final draft may be subjected to editorial amendment to suit the Journal's requirements.
- All author/s must sign and send the "Copyright Certificate" along with their submission.
- In the cases of website, please do not forget to mention the date of accessing.
- Electronic submissions should be sent to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org (Url:-http://inspirajournals.com/Submit-An-Article) Hard copies are accepted, but there must be three printed copies along with the soft copy saved on a CDROM.
Prof. (Dr.) S.S. Modi